Monday, August 29, 2011

SRA Therapeutic Caseload Groups

The student population at Spring Ridge Academy is divided into caseload groups that are headed by a single Therapist. Each Caseload group lives together in the same dorm, participates together in various activities and develops close bonds with their fellow caseload members. The caseload groups were asked to submit some thoughts about how they viewed being a member of their caseload. We will be posting the submissions to give our readers a glimpse into the dynamics of the caseload groups.

SRA Reporter

I think that it’s really incredible having a small group of girls that you live with and that know you extremely well. You know that your roommates won’t let you get away with old patterns and that they care when they’re calling you out. I don’t know if I would have come this far without my caseload standing behind me and supporting me every step of the way. The Nancinaters caseload rocks!
---
Todd’s caseload is the most direct group I’ve ever been in. These girls can read you like a book because they’ve all been there too. We’re all creative and caring and different so you never know what’s going to happen or what will come out of your time with the amazing girls and our great therapist, but you always know it’ll be helpful and inspiring. I couldn’t ask for a better set of young women to live with, share with, and grow with. Go TCL!
---
I’m in Janet’s caseload, and I’m so grateful for being a part of it. I know each and every student on a different level, and all of them can relate to me on one subject or another. I love spending time with the caseload, in fact I’m usually found spending most of my time with them. They all are incredibly supportive and are there when you need them. I love J-dawg’s caseload!
---


Kim’s caseload is the most supportive and loving group of people that I’ve ever known. I have a trusting bond with the other girls and my therapist. We hold each other up and don’t let each other slide by with anything less than our best. Some of my best friends on this campus are the ones in my caseload because they know everything about me. We know when to be serious and when to get crazy and have a great time. I couldn’t ask for a better bunch of girls to be around. They’ll always have a special place in my heart. I LOVE KIM’S CASELOAD!
---

No comments:

Post a Comment